The banana flower is the flower of the banana plant and is native to the Andes mountains of Colombia.. The banana flower is a large, dark purple-red blossom that grows from the end of a bunch of bananas. If you open the inside, you can see small flowers that would turn into banana. The flavour is a little starchy and bitter, and is normally eaten as a complement to a dish.
The banana flower is a large, dark purple-red blossom that grows from the end of a bunch of bananas. If you open the inside, you can see small flowers that would turn into banana.
Benefits of Banana Flower During Pregnancy
1. Treating Anemia and Diabetes
When you suffer from anemia during pregnancy and gestational diabetes, eat banana flower as a distraction. bananas flower are very effective in lowering blood sugar content, but that he also has fiber and high iron content so it is useful to overcome the problem of anemia that often arise in the age of early pregnancy
2. Reduce Bleeding and Symptoms of Morning Sickness
Boiled banana flower can control the production of the hormone progesterone, so that abdominal cramping and bleeding that may occur during the first and third trimester of pregnancy can be overcome by taking snacks on this one. High content of magnesium in banana flower are also excellent for improving mood and treat nausea during early pregnancy.
3. Treating Wounds Childbirth
The content of the low amount of ethanol in the bananas flower are also beneficial to accelerate the delivery wounds. In addition, the development of pathogenic bacteria could also become more limited, thus preventing infection. Banana Flower consumption in pregnancy older so you obtain these benefits.
4. Increase Productivity breast milk
In addition katuk leaves, banana flower can also help facilitate the flow of breast milk. After delivery, the consumption of banana flower so that your baby can immediately get the nutrients and kolostrom that is needed for growth and intelligence.
Incoming search terms:
- benefits of banana flower during pregnancy
- Benefits of different flowers in pregnancy
- eating plantain flower during 1st trimester of pregnancy
- banana flower during pregnancy
- vazhlai poo for planning pregnacy
- banana flower is
- benefits of vazhaipoo during pregnancy
- benefits of vazhakoomb
- can i drink banama heart while pregnant?
- can pregnant women eat vaalai poo